Monday 15 December 2014

Experimentation with mirror and shutter remote.

Throughout these images I experimented by using a shutter remote. This allowed me to position myself in a desired position and have more control on how the image turned out. This, I feel, was very successful. The images are very intimate and somewhat oblique, showing my naked body and its reflection in a mirror. Details are able to be seen as a result of the natural light, for example stretch marks and imperfections in my skin. I feel that the images without a full face, or at least my eyes, work better, they give a sense of mystery, and they do not focus on a tight narrative, myself. the images are relatable to the viewer. If I was to develop these images, I would focus on how they would be displayed, possibly looking at creating a small space for intimate viewing.





No comments:

Post a Comment