Sunday 20 October 2013

Working with new skills independently

Since my last elective session, I have been experimenting with new skills learnt in order to create objects and effects using light, and slightly adapting them to my studio topic. I have found that working with other people makes experimental and photography process a lot easier. Also, using different equipment from what was provided at my elective creates different results. I used my babies sheet to project and create shadows on, and along with other objects, used context specific objects such as cot covers, musical mobile and toys to make work. I also experimented with settings on my camera and light sources or 'draw' with light.

Here a few examples of the images I projected, for the full album, please visit my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/jessbridgesart






No comments:

Post a Comment