Sunday 3 March 2013

Stress levels reduced.

Due to personal circumstances, stress levels surrounding my own life have been reduced, therefore, I do not feel as 'chaotic' or uneasy about things anymore. I wanted to carry on with my project of stress, however, I felt the work I was producing was forced, not revealing my true feelings, other students noticed this too. After a tutorial and analysis of previous images, I have realized that the photos of my messy home represent how I was wanting to get away from the chaos, trying to find a calmer place (the ceiling, plain walls and surfaces, no clutter), thus why the images were sort of aerial shots. This was unintentional, and I feel my unconscious came through when taking these images. I have taken these thoughts, and created and other set of images, this time reflecting my calmer lifestyle. I laid on the floor, taking images of the ceiling and surrounding areas, showing that I feel I can cope and live with my everyday life.






No comments:

Post a Comment